Having a good backpack helps to keep your belongings intact during skating. But getting the best electric skateboard backpack can be dicey as there are a lot of them around.
Hence, this article will help choose the best electric skateboard backpacks suitable for your skating needs!!
Things to consider before buying an electric skateboard backpack
Imagine skating and you want to carry your phone, water bottle, wallet, laptop, etc. in your hand? It would be so inconvenient for you!
Also, imagine a scenario where you are riding a train/bus and carrying your skateboard. Nah, that isn’t a good look.
This is where an electric skateboard backpack is necessary for you.
Kindly note that this product category is only essential for skateboarders who commute daily on their e Skateboards.
If you don’t skate daily and you don’t own an e board, this skateboard bag is not for you. Just get a regular backpack like the Dakine Mission 25l
Before buying this product, there are things you should think about:
- Do I need this backpack?
- Can I afford this backpack?
- The quality, storage space, material, weight distribution, size, should straps, etc.
- Will this backpack suit my skating needs?
What are the Advantages of an Electric Skateboard Backpack?
There are some of you who have been contemplating buying an electric skateboard backpack, and you are torn between if you need it or not?
To help you make a decision, let’s briefly talk about how beneficial an electric skateboards backpack is or will be to you.
First, carrying your skateboard and carrying your belongings in your hands is nothing short of you stressing yourself and courting trouble at the same time.
Yes, you read right.
Imagine a scenario where you are trying to keep your balance and then you find yourself swinging your arms around, what do you think would happen to everything that you are holding at the moment?
But having these things kept in your backpack can save you all the troubles in the world.
Another reason is convenience. Regardless of how much you love to ride on your skateboard, there are times when you need to carry your electric skateboard or that you want to ride a bus, car, or train.
What do you do?
Carry your board on your hands like you are showcasing it to the world?
No!! You get an electric skateboard backpack. Below we listed top backpacks for both traditional and electric skateboards.
Top 5 Electric Skateboard Backpacks
We have talked about who needs an electric skateboard backpack, and the advantages of an Electric skateboard backpack.
Now, let’s talk about these 5 best electric skateboard backpacks.
1. GoRide Electric Skateboard Backpack
This is one electric backpack that actually fits any type/brand of heavy-duty skateboard (both E skateboard and regular skateboard).
Asides from this universality feature, this GoRide tech electric skateboard backpack with a 20”x12”x6” dimension features a laptop compartment where you can keep your laptop safely.
Also, this GoRide tech backpack has big storage space (main compartment and side pockets) if you need to Carry things like a camera, batteries, water bottles, etc.,
Convenience is another reason why you’d love this backpack, as it features quality belts and straps that help to provide support and aid weight distribution, such that you don’t hurt any part of your body while carrying the backpack.
The best part of this Electric skateboard backpack is its all-round foam padding. A feature that helps to ensure that your belongings are safe.
- It has excellent storage space for the skateboard and other extra items. The weight distribution is impressive too.
- This backpack is made with quality/durable material.
- It is suitable for different brands and types of skateboards that weigh at most 20lbs. Most especially electric longboards.
- It has a padded laptop compartment and deep side pockets.
- The pockets are not stretchy.
- The zippers don’t give room enough to carry many loads.
- It is not suitable for e boards above 20lbs.
2. IWONDER Electric Skateboard Bag
With its 80cm x 24cm x 7cm dimensions, the iWONDER electric skateboard backpack is another backpack that you can count on to serve you well.
Not only is this electric skateboard backpack durable (courtesy of its Polyester material), this backpack is designed to carry any type of board below 15.5lbs conveniently!!
Not to forget that this board backpack features adjustable Velcro straps; a feature that enhances comfort/convenience.
What is more, is that you can comfortably carry this board backpack as a shoulder bag (courtesy its curved padded shoulder straps which makes it very lightweight and cool to vibe with!!!)
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around
- It features Velcro straps.
- It is eco-friendly/durable.
- The straps and back part are not padded.
- The zipper breaks off easily.
- It cannot carry a board that weighs more than 15.5lbs.
3. Rollie Pack Slim Carry Foldable Electric Skateboard Bag
Featuring a 10″ x 16″ x 4″ dimension, this electric skateboard backpack is as slim and lithe as they come.
And that is perhaps one part of why we love this product, the other part is because it is a foldable electric skateboard backpack that you can fold into a smaller version of it!!
Can you imagine that? We bet you can’t just like we couldn’t at first!!
Another amazing feature of this product is that it features chest straps and a padded shoulder strap, which is something that you can’t find in most skateboard backpacks!
The best part is that it features a storage pouch that you can store a lot of items such as phones and water bottles.
- It is sturdy and features exterior pockets.
- It features safety chest straps.
- It’s made of a 600D polyester material.
- It weighs 0.8 lbs.
- It is more suitable for Boosted mini boards just like the hubro designs.
- It doesn’t feature a laptop sleeve.
4. GoRide Elite Electric Longboard Backpack
This bag is a unique and impressive product for a lot of reasons. First of all, this product features an interior accessory, a secret laptop compartment that has a carrying capacity of at most 15”.
Another reason why we doff our hats for this GoRide Elite Electric Longboard Backpack is that when you are not using it for skating, it can serve as a hiking/traveling Backpack! Such versatility is amazing and impressive!!
This electric skateboard backpack also features breathable mesh and padded Velcro that ensures that the backpack is well-padded against your full back length.
The adjustable zipper feature is appealing, as it helps to reduce the size of the backpack to 36″ or increase it to 41 inches to 44 inches.
This feature helps this Electric Skateboard backpack to contain different types/sizes of boards, most especially electric longboards.
Not to forget to mention that this product has an attractive and sleek design!!!
We can say that this product is an impressive upgrade from the regular GoRide Electric skateboard backpack.
- It features an elastic helmet strap.
- The storage compartment has plenty of space to house a lot of items such as a camera, a camera tripod, mp3 player, phones, water bottles, food flask, etc.
- It is durable.
- It weighs 0.8 lbs.
5. Inktells Electric Skateboard Backpack
Featuring a 900D Polyester material, the Inktells Electric skateboard backpacks also feature a main compartment and an exterior pocket.
Not only that, this product is tear-resistant, wear-resistant, and water-resistant too!
That is one huge edge over the other E skateboards backpacks if you ask us.
Also, this electric skateboard backpack features padded shoulder straps that help to distribute weight evenly, such that the carrier doesn’t feel pain in any part of the body as a result of the shoulder strap.
Besides, the Inktells Electric skateboard backpacks can be folded into a small 45cm x 24cm size from its full length 80cm x 24cm size!!
- It is a foldable backpack and it features an even weight distribution capacity, courtesy of the padded shoulder straps.
- It is water-resistant, wear, and tear-resistant.
- This backpack is made with nice quality materials.
- It can house your e skateboard and other items such as your water bottle.
- Padding can seem insufficient, especially around the shoulder area.
Conclusion – Next Steps?
Having read all that we have explained above, it is no gainsaying that we have done justice to this topic. As such, it shouldn’t be difficult for you or any skateboarder to pick the best Electric skateboard carrying case for you!
Kindly note that the word “best” is very relative, hence your choice of the best Electric skateboard backpacks should be dependent on your backpack needs and not based on others’ needs.
Therefore, answering this question “what is my backpack need?” is one step to picking the best Electric skateboard backpack for your skating needs!
More Recommended Ebikes
Check out these other ebikes I've reviewed:
- Urban Arrow Ebike – Last year, I made one of the largest purchases I’ve ever made – I bought a $9,000 electric cargo bike from Urban Arrow. In my Urban Arrow review, I will discuss what it is and why I decided to buy this bike, as well as discuss how impactful a bike like this can be on your journey to financial independence.
- Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Ebike – The Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is a fat-tire ebike that I’ve had the pleasure of riding for a while now. It has amazing power, great looks, and awesome range. If you’re looking for a great fat-tire ebike that offers a lot for the price, the Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is definitely one for you to consider. Check out my Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Review.
- Hovsco HovBeta Ebike – The HovBeta is a folding ebike with great specs and a lot of interesting features, and importantly, it’s sold at a good price point. I’ve had a blast commuting with it and using it to do deliveries with DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. Check out my Hovsco HovBeta Ebike Review.
- Vanpowers Manidae Ebike – The Vanpowers Manidae is a fat tire ebike that I’ve been riding as my primary winter commuting bike and have also been using it to do food delivery with apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. After clocking in a decent number of miles with this ebike, I wanted to write a post sharing what my experience with the Vanpowers Manidae ebike has been like. Check out my Vanpowers Manidae Review.
- Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding EBike Review – A Great Value Folding Ebike – The Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding Ebike is an entry-level folding ebike that offers a lot of value for the price point. I’ve been riding the Sohamo S3 for a while now, putting the bike through its paces, and I have to say, this bike has exceeded all of my expectations. Check out my Sohamo Review.
- KBO Flip Ebike – The KBO Flip is an excellent bike. I’ve had a great time riding it and think it’s a versatile bike that can be used for a lot of purposes and can fit a variety of lifestyles. It’s worked out great for me as a general commuter bike and as a food delivery bike. Check out my KBO Flip Review.
- Hiboy P7 Commuter Ebike – The Hiboy P7 is an excellent electric commuter bike that’s offered at an affordable price point. The range and speed of this bike are both very good, so you won’t have any trouble getting anywhere you need to go with it. As a food delivery vehicle, this is also good – with how much range it offers, you’ll be able to work all day on a single charge. Check out my Hiboy P7 Commuter Electric Bike Review.
- Himiway Escape Ebike – The Himiway Escape is an interesting bike for anyone looking for a moped-style ebike. If you’re a gig economy worker, the Himiway Escape is particularly interesting and it’s possible to think of it as an investment, especially if you can opt to do deliveries with the Himiway versus using a car. It’s not cheap, but you can definitely make your money back when you compare the mileage you’ll put on your car versus using an ebike. Check out my Himiway Escape Bike Review.
- Espin Sport Ebike – The Espin Sport is a good ebike for someone who is looking for an ebike that feels and rides more like a regular bike. There are many ebikes that are really only bikes in name. In reality, they’re basically electric mopeds. The Espin Sport, by contrast, is a bike you could probably ride without the battery and you’d feel like you’re just riding a regular bike. Check out my Espin Sport Review.
More Recommended Scooters
Check out these other scooters I've reviewed:
- Varla Eagle One Scooter – The Varla Eagle One is an excellent scooter that can make sense for a lot of people. It can work as a primary mode of transportation. You can use it to work on gig economy apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. And it can also be a recreational vehicle if you’d prefer to use it for that. Check out my Varla Eagle One Review.
- Varla Falcon Scooter – The Varla Falcon is an excellent scooter that offers a good amount of power at a lower price point compared to more powerful scooters. It’s not exactly an entry-level scooter, nor is it a high-powered scooter. I think it fits somewhere in-between those two categories – an intermediate scooter if I had to give it a category. Check out my Varla Falcon Review.
- Hiboy S2 Scooter – The Hiboy S2 is an excellent entry-level commuter scooter that's perfect for someone looking to save some money in transportation costs and improve their commute. Check out my Hiboy S2 Review.
- Hiboy S2R Scooter – The Hiboy S2R is one of the more interesting electric scooters I’ve been able to test out. It’s not a high-powered scooter, but for an everyday transport option, it’s very useful, especially given some of the unique features that it has. Indeed, for the price, the Hiboy S2R might be the best value scooter I’ve used. Check out my Hiboy S2R Review.
- GoTrax G5 Scooter – The GoTrax G5 Electric Scooter is a new commuter scooter from GoTrax that I’ve been riding for a while now. It’s a scooter that’s well-built, has a good top speed, and offers a lot of great features. And with a price point in the $500 range, it’s a scooter that offers a lot of value for the money too. Check out my GoTrax G5 Review.
- Sisigad Arrow Max Scooter – When it comes to scooters, you sometimes just need a solid, well-built, decently fast scooter to get you around. The Sisigad Arrow Max is an entry-level scooter that does exactly that. I’ve been riding it around a bunch lately – and so far – I find it to be a fun, affordable scooter that works well for commuting and getting around the city. Check out my Sisigad Arrow Max Review.
- Fucare H3 Scooter – The Fucare H3 is a fun scooter and I’ve enjoyed testing it out. For a daily commuter or quick trips or errands, the Fucare H3 is probably the scooter I’ll use. It’s portable and easy to maneuver, so it’s just easier to take on the road when I need it. Check out my Fucare H3 Scooter Review.