Dirt Biking is one of the most exhilarating adventure sports out there. It’s fun, thrilling, and overall, a good way to spend time outdoors with your friends.
However, like every good hobby, dirt biking comes with a learning curve. The earlier you start learning, the better you can become in the future.
If you want to introduce your child or someone young to this adventure sport, getting an electric dirt bike with training wheels is a safe place to start.
Factors to Consider Before Getting a Dirt Bike with Training Wheels
Finding the best dirt bike for your kids is a difficult undertaking. Before making any choice, you should consider the following factors.
Before making any choice, your main focus should be finding an affordable dirt bike for your kid.
You might be tempted to get the cheapest option available but whether that dirt bike is worth your money or not is questionable.
You can end up with a barely working model that lasts only for a few weeks.
Any child would be excited to try out their dirt bike.
They’ll be eager to take the vehicle around your neighborhood and show it off to the rest of the friends.
You might be assured that they’ll be able to ride safely with the help of training wheels, however, there are other important factors to consider before you make your purchase.
Some of these features include safe acceleration, and braking as well as the quality and construction of the dirt bike.
The quality of the dirt bike you get needs to be top-notch.
Children usually are very rough with their toys, and they’ll be even rougher with a dirt bike.
If it’s not durable, the bike could simply break apart while your child plays with it. Not only getting a poorly made dirt bike a waste of your money, but it’s also risky for your child as well.
Is It Fun?
It’s not enough for a dirt bike to have training wheels.
You need to look for a dirt bike that comes with several additional features which could help enhance the riding experience for your kid.
Realistic features such as engine sounds, music players, and storage location for water bottles and snacks are some of the features you should look for.
The Top 7 Electric Dirt Bikes with Training Wheels
You may think that getting a dirt bike without training wheels would be a better use of your money as you’ll be able to use the bike for a longer period of time.
However, purchasing an electric bike with training wheels can drastically reduce the chances of accidents and prevent many of the injuries that young trainees could face.
Introducing a young trainee to dirt biking includes taking care of their welfare and boosting their confidence while biking. Getting hurt right off the bat would be detrimental to their growth as dirt bikers.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 7 electric dirt bikes with training wheels currently available for your convenience.
1. Cars Honda CRF250R Dirt Bike
The CRF250R Dirt Bike by Honda offers one of the best riding experiences compared to other alternatives when it comes to dirt bikes with training wheels.
This trainee dirt bike offers several exciting features that are ideal for any child stepping into the world of dirt biking.
Its powerful battery is enough to deliver a complete ride and offers a realistic experience complete with the same engine sounds of a real bike.
- Has a lightweight design for easy transport and storage
- Includes a small storage compartment
- Realistic riding experience
- Has a small battery
2. RSLLC Rigid Motorcycle Training Wheels
Getting a new dirt bike with training wheels for all your children can become an expensive affair.
Rigid Motorcycle training wheels, however, are not only built to last but offer a lifetime warranty.
This dirt bike comes with a variety of different color options and a sleek design so you can get the perfect one for your child.
Rs LLC offers a safe riding experience for the young trainee to cultivate their skills. Made with steel components, the bike offers rust protection and high stability.
- Good quality Construction
- Multiple color options
- High-quality wheels
- Sleek design
- Can be difficult to assemble
3. Best Choice Products Kids 6V Ride on Motorcycle
Safety and style go hand in hand with this dirt bike. This motorcycle allows you to cultivate your child’s skills and help instill much-needed motor control skills within them from an early age.
Delivering a top speed of up to 2 mph an hour, the dirt bike with training wheels truly gives your child a fun experience and learning lesson.
This dirt bike for children not only offers interactive sounds and working deadlights but its powerful battery lets your child enjoy a ride for up to 40 mins on a single charge.
Simply plug in the battery at night and enjoy the next time you go outdoors with your child.
- Treaded Tires
- Comes with Powerful headlights
- ASTM certification
- It has plastic tires that can affect the biker’s experience
4. TOBBI 12V Kids Ride-On Motorcycle
To say that the TOBBI 12V kids motorcycle looks good would be an understatement.
The minute your child or young trainee looks at this dirt bike, they’ll be excited beyond words to take it out for a ride. The dirt bike comes with a 3 – wheel safe design and comes included with gentle acceleration and braking.
Its easily operatable accelerator pedal has an additional safety feature of stopping movement after release.
TOBBI 12V Kids comes with several additional features that allow it to give a premium quality performance.
With 4 horn buttons, led lights, and a powerful 12V battery that can give a ride of 50 mins, this dirt bike is a favorite among critics.
- Shock Absorbing wheels
- Works on a variety of roads
- Comfortable seat
- Is a little expensive
5. Aosom Cruising Kids Dirt Bike Electric
Introduce your kid to the world of dirt biking with Aosom Cruising Dirt Bike with training wheels.
This trainee dirt bike comes included with a powerful 6V battery that can deliver a thrilling ride for at least an hour. Aosom cruising bike can reach a speed of up to 3 mph, providing a thrilling yet safe riding experience.
Aosom also comes integrated with several additional features such as driving sounds, working headlights, and an accelerating handle switch for a realistic riding experience.
Best of all, the Aosom kids’ dirt bike also comes with removable training wheels for further practice.
- Removable training wheels
- Realistic riding experience
- Sleek design
- Assembly is difficult
6. Qaba 6V Kids Electric Battery-Powered Ride
Qaba 6V Electric Dirt Bike with training wheels is another popular choice. This dirt bike comes equipped with several features that work together to give riders a realistic experience.
This includes an operating system similar to a real dirt bike as well as working headlights, realistic sounds, and music.
The best part of this dirt bike is its powerful battery that can push the ride forward on multiple surfaces.
- Extended Seat for more comfort
- Suitable for several roads
- Lightweight design
- Works for 45 mins on a single charge
- Not suitable for areas with inclines
7. Huffy Electric Ride on Cars for Kids
Huffy offers one of the best dirt bikes for kids currently available in the market. With additional training wheels, the bike provides an extremely stable riding experience for your kids.
This dirt bike is directed towards kids around the ages of 3 to 7 and offers a thrilling experience with a top speed of 2 mph.
Huffy Electric Ride on Cars Motorcycle comes integrated with several cool features such as a sleek design, realistic engine sounds and so much more.
Integrated with a 6V battery, the dirt bike can deliver up to 40 mins of non-stop exciting fun on a single charge.
- Comfortable seat
- Beautiful Design
- Is too slow for older kids
A dirt bike with training wheels is a gift any child would love to get.
However, finding the perfect dirt bike which can balance safety, thrilling fun, and is durable enough to last is a tricky job. Thankfully, there are several incredible dirt bikes with training wheels you can get.
More Recommended Ebikes
Check out these other ebikes I've reviewed:
- Urban Arrow Ebike – Last year, I made one of the largest purchases I’ve ever made – I bought a $9,000 electric cargo bike from Urban Arrow. In my Urban Arrow review, I will discuss what it is and why I decided to buy this bike, as well as discuss how impactful a bike like this can be on your journey to financial independence.
- Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Ebike – The Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is a fat-tire ebike that I’ve had the pleasure of riding for a while now. It has amazing power, great looks, and awesome range. If you’re looking for a great fat-tire ebike that offers a lot for the price, the Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is definitely one for you to consider. Check out my Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Review.
- Hovsco HovBeta Ebike – The HovBeta is a folding ebike with great specs and a lot of interesting features, and importantly, it’s sold at a good price point. I’ve had a blast commuting with it and using it to do deliveries with DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. Check out my Hovsco HovBeta Ebike Review.
- Vanpowers Manidae Ebike – The Vanpowers Manidae is a fat tire ebike that I’ve been riding as my primary winter commuting bike and have also been using it to do food delivery with apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. After clocking in a decent number of miles with this ebike, I wanted to write a post sharing what my experience with the Vanpowers Manidae ebike has been like. Check out my Vanpowers Manidae Review.
- Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding EBike Review – A Great Value Folding Ebike – The Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding Ebike is an entry-level folding ebike that offers a lot of value for the price point. I’ve been riding the Sohamo S3 for a while now, putting the bike through its paces, and I have to say, this bike has exceeded all of my expectations. Check out my Sohamo Review.
- KBO Flip Ebike – The KBO Flip is an excellent bike. I’ve had a great time riding it and think it’s a versatile bike that can be used for a lot of purposes and can fit a variety of lifestyles. It’s worked out great for me as a general commuter bike and as a food delivery bike. Check out my KBO Flip Review.
- Hiboy P7 Commuter Ebike – The Hiboy P7 is an excellent electric commuter bike that’s offered at an affordable price point. The range and speed of this bike are both very good, so you won’t have any trouble getting anywhere you need to go with it. As a food delivery vehicle, this is also good – with how much range it offers, you’ll be able to work all day on a single charge. Check out my Hiboy P7 Commuter Electric Bike Review.
- Himiway Escape Ebike – The Himiway Escape is an interesting bike for anyone looking for a moped-style ebike. If you’re a gig economy worker, the Himiway Escape is particularly interesting and it’s possible to think of it as an investment, especially if you can opt to do deliveries with the Himiway versus using a car. It’s not cheap, but you can definitely make your money back when you compare the mileage you’ll put on your car versus using an ebike. Check out my Himiway Escape Bike Review.
- Espin Sport Ebike – The Espin Sport is a good ebike for someone who is looking for an ebike that feels and rides more like a regular bike. There are many ebikes that are really only bikes in name. In reality, they’re basically electric mopeds. The Espin Sport, by contrast, is a bike you could probably ride without the battery and you’d feel like you’re just riding a regular bike. Check out my Espin Sport Review.
More Recommended Scooters
Check out these other scooters I've reviewed:
- Varla Eagle One Scooter – The Varla Eagle One is an excellent scooter that can make sense for a lot of people. It can work as a primary mode of transportation. You can use it to work on gig economy apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. And it can also be a recreational vehicle if you’d prefer to use it for that. Check out my Varla Eagle One Review.
- Varla Falcon Scooter – The Varla Falcon is an excellent scooter that offers a good amount of power at a lower price point compared to more powerful scooters. It’s not exactly an entry-level scooter, nor is it a high-powered scooter. I think it fits somewhere in-between those two categories – an intermediate scooter if I had to give it a category. Check out my Varla Falcon Review.
- Hiboy S2 Scooter – The Hiboy S2 is an excellent entry-level commuter scooter that's perfect for someone looking to save some money in transportation costs and improve their commute. Check out my Hiboy S2 Review.
- Hiboy S2R Scooter – The Hiboy S2R is one of the more interesting electric scooters I’ve been able to test out. It’s not a high-powered scooter, but for an everyday transport option, it’s very useful, especially given some of the unique features that it has. Indeed, for the price, the Hiboy S2R might be the best value scooter I’ve used. Check out my Hiboy S2R Review.
- GoTrax G5 Scooter – The GoTrax G5 Electric Scooter is a new commuter scooter from GoTrax that I’ve been riding for a while now. It’s a scooter that’s well-built, has a good top speed, and offers a lot of great features. And with a price point in the $500 range, it’s a scooter that offers a lot of value for the money too. Check out my GoTrax G5 Review.
- Sisigad Arrow Max Scooter – When it comes to scooters, you sometimes just need a solid, well-built, decently fast scooter to get you around. The Sisigad Arrow Max is an entry-level scooter that does exactly that. I’ve been riding it around a bunch lately – and so far – I find it to be a fun, affordable scooter that works well for commuting and getting around the city. Check out my Sisigad Arrow Max Review.
- Fucare H3 Scooter – The Fucare H3 is a fun scooter and I’ve enjoyed testing it out. For a daily commuter or quick trips or errands, the Fucare H3 is probably the scooter I’ll use. It’s portable and easy to maneuver, so it’s just easier to take on the road when I need it. Check out my Fucare H3 Scooter Review.