You are a parent whose kids love riding boards, but you know little to nothing about electric skateboarding, then you may find it difficult trying to find the best kids Electric Skateboard!
But with this article, let’s hope that you can find your way around it!!
What are the reasons why kids would want a fast, best electric skateboard for kids?
We are obviously in a generation where products are diversely manufactured to appeal to all age groups. Talking about laptops, video games, etc., these items are manufactured to work well for both adults and young kids alike even though there would be little modifications in the setup of the items.
In the same vein, just as there are best electric skateboards for adults, in the same way, there are also nice electric skateboards suitable for young kids and teens.
These young kids’ and teens’ electric skateboards are quite different from adults’ electric skateboards though in the sense that electric skateboards for kids feature lesser modifications such as sturdier and lighter decks, smaller and low motor power, less expensive, average-sized wheels, and lighter battery.
You might be wondering why on Earth does a kid wants fast electric skateboards when they can ride the regular boards, wonder no more, just go ahead and read the next paragraph.
- Kids can get to their destination faster with fast, electric skateboards.
- Fast, electric skateboards are easy to ride for kids.
- They keep kids active/vibrant.
- Help to teach kids road rules and regulations
- Fast, electric skateboarding is fun to ride but dangerous if the kids don’t wear the necessary protective gear and they are not careful.
- Not good for those just learning how to ride.
- They sometimes cost a high price.
Top 10 Safest Electric Skateboards For Kids & Teens
1. WOOKRAYS Electric Skateboard
This is not the board that you want to pick because of its look because it looks bland.
To make up for that, this board uses a 350W powerful hub motors power that can go as fast as 20kmh (top speed 12 miles on a single charge).
Also, this electric kids board boasts of safety as the deck is a 7-layered hard rock maple deck.
This electric skateboard has a wireless remote control that your kid can use to ride the electric skateboard forward, backward, and pause!!!
- Max 20KM/H // 12 MPH
- 7 Layers Maple E-Skateboard
- 3 Speed Adjustment for Adult, Teens, and Kids
2. Vivi Electric Skateboard
Featuring a PU 70×51 mm wheels, this electric skateboard is a force to reckon with as it sports a max speed of 18.6 mph.
Also, this electric skateboard features a 7-layered hard maple deck which also features a concave and kick tail; specs that would help keep your kids in control of their electric skateboard.
Besides, this electric skateboard features a single-motor 350W power and grip tape that will give your kid an awesome cruise control riding experience!!
The good part of this deck is its multicolored varieties, it comes in Red, orange, and black. This means that your kid can have a field day selecting a board of his/her choice!!!
- Youth Electric Longboard with Remote Control
- 12.4 MPH Top Speed
- 350W Single Motor
3. TEXXIS Mini Electric Skateboard
For a portable electric skateboard, this board is best If your kid is in the market for a lightweight electric skateboard that offers amazing speed.
Besides having common specs that you can find in other electric skateboards such as a 7-layered maple deck, functional kicktail that aids swift/smooth turning, lithium battery, and a 350W hub motors power; this board features a unique IP54 waterproof rating that makes this electric skateboard strong enough to weather water!!
With a Max speed of 20kmh (12 mph) this electric skateboard offers a great carve/turn experience that will blow your kid away.
4. Blitzart Mini Flash 28” Electric Skateboard
For a mini flash with weight of about 9 lbs., this electric skateboard surprises us by boasting of a rider maximum weight of about 250 lbs., can you imagine that?!! No, we can’t!
Because it is a Mini flash electric skateboard, we would pardon its 250W hub motors power, which is okay for a kiddies board that ride as fast as 12 mph!
Unlike other kiddies electric skateboards, this electric skateboard features just two-speed modes, a hold, and a reverse feature. The hold function allows your kid to show some skills as they jump on and off the board.
5. Swagtron Swagskate NG-3 Electric Skateboard
For parents who want to go small, this model of electric skateboard with its 100W single hub motor, 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.), and max load weight of 68 kg (150 lb.), this compact electric skateboard for kids are calling you!
To complement the portability, this board reeks of swag and class with its yellow and black colored deck, like it’s something out of High School Musicals!!
Made from polypropylene material, this board is durable and can swerve through different terrains!
- Kick-Assist A.I. Smart Sensors
- Mini E-Cruiser Skateboard w/Move-More/Endless Mode
- 9” Deck 72mm Wheels
6. Cool&Fun Electric Skateboard
From its name, we expected fun and cool vibes from this board, and we were not totally disappointed. Because for a board that goes for a lesser price, it features a 150W single hub motor power and an amazing torque.
That is beyond impressive!!
Besides, this board runs at a top speed of 10 mph, which is a cool speed rate for an electric board that features average PU wheels.
Also, this board features a 7-layered Canada maple deck that enables your kid to stay on their hoard without slipping off.
The fun part of it all is that this electric skateboard comes in three different colors; blue, purple, and green!!!
- Durable and portable weighing about 8 lbs. but can carry a Max weight limit of 220 lbs.
- It is wear-resistant, has a non-slip and high grip system.
- Three-speed modes for beginner riders and professionals alike.
7. DEVO Electric Skateboard
We are not satisfied with the design of this electric skateboard as it looks bland and just there. But we think the manufacturers are not keen on looks but on more pressing matters such as the motor power.
Featuring a 350W motor power, this electric skateboard boasts of impressive driving that promises a max speed of 20kmh ( speed 12.4 mph).
Also featuring a unique double eye lamp, you can rest assured that your kids and teenagers can find their way home even at night
Not to forget to mention that its 7 layer maple wood deck makes the electric skateboard a sturdy and durable one!!
RANGE: 9.3 miles to 10 miles per hour
BATTERY: 2.2 Ah 29.4V 2000 mAh dynamic lithium battery
REMOTE: 2.4GHz Wireless remote control
8. MEEPO Mini 2 Electric Skateboard
The MEEPO Mini 2 an amazing electric skateboard! It’s sleek and dark design is great for keeping it clean and riding a fun yet safer ride.
The ride experience is improved because of its functional kick-tail, which helps turn the board, and its front-end protection technology to take on a more methodical ride. You’ll find this as a great ride with long-term capabilities due to its high quality of the build.
If your kid is a beginner, you’ll want to get them on this board because it’s very easy to learn with its size and will give them long-lasting years of adventure.
RANGE: 11 miles
BATTERY: 2200 mAh battery
REMOTE: 2.4G wireless remote control
9. RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard
Featuring a 125W rear-wheel drive motor power, this electric skateboard is not the best in motor, but it can go on high speed of 10 mph, which is okay for an electric skateboard for kids.
One good thing about the board is its Max weight (220 lbs), which is cool for a board that weighs 9.7 lbs.
Also, it features urethane tires, perforated grip tape, and reverse kingpin trucks that aids balance and high grip while you are riding the electric skateboard.
RANGE: 6.5 miles
BATTERY: 22V lithium ion battery pack
REMOTE: wireless remote control
10. KYNG Electric Skateboard
With a high speed of 15 mph, Canadian maple fishtail deck, perfect braking/acceleration system, and a 350W hub motors power, your kid can never go wrong picking a KYNG board!
One unique feature of this board is its battery capacity! 4000mAh for a kid board is no joke at all, and we are flabbergasted, to say the least!
Another unique feature is its 4-speed modes which you can’t find on most boards!!!
With this 9 lbs board that can carry a max weight of 200 pounds, your kid is sure to enjoy a royal cruise control skating experience!!
RANGE: 9.3 miles to 10 miles
REMOTE: LED screen remote control
Conclusion – Best Electric Skateboards for Kids
We have come to the end of this article, and we would love to remind you of why we are here in the first place, which is to select the best board from our list.
As earlier mentioned, fast best electric skateboards are the best boards on the market for your kids, because they help your kids have so much fun skating, they help them absorb Vitamin A well outside, help to keep them vibrant, and they are easy to learn for kids, not to forget that these fast electric boards help them get familiar with road rules and regulations.
Now let’s go to which is the best board for kids on this list.
To be unbiased, we suggest that your kid goes for the Vivi Electric Skateboard because it has the highest top speed of 18 mph (28kph) and also has the highest range of 15 miles on a single charge.
So, the best board on this list of Best electric skateboards for kids is the Vivi board!
More Recommended Ebikes
Check out these other ebikes I've reviewed:
- Urban Arrow Ebike – Last year, I made one of the largest purchases I’ve ever made – I bought a $9,000 electric cargo bike from Urban Arrow. In my Urban Arrow review, I will discuss what it is and why I decided to buy this bike, as well as discuss how impactful a bike like this can be on your journey to financial independence.
- Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Ebike – The Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is a fat-tire ebike that I’ve had the pleasure of riding for a while now. It has amazing power, great looks, and awesome range. If you’re looking for a great fat-tire ebike that offers a lot for the price, the Troxus Explorer Step-Thru is definitely one for you to consider. Check out my Troxus Explorer Step-Thru Review.
- Hovsco HovBeta Ebike – The HovBeta is a folding ebike with great specs and a lot of interesting features, and importantly, it’s sold at a good price point. I’ve had a blast commuting with it and using it to do deliveries with DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. Check out my Hovsco HovBeta Ebike Review.
- Vanpowers Manidae Ebike – The Vanpowers Manidae is a fat tire ebike that I’ve been riding as my primary winter commuting bike and have also been using it to do food delivery with apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. After clocking in a decent number of miles with this ebike, I wanted to write a post sharing what my experience with the Vanpowers Manidae ebike has been like. Check out my Vanpowers Manidae Review.
- Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding EBike Review – A Great Value Folding Ebike – The Sohamo S3 Step-Thru Folding Ebike is an entry-level folding ebike that offers a lot of value for the price point. I’ve been riding the Sohamo S3 for a while now, putting the bike through its paces, and I have to say, this bike has exceeded all of my expectations. Check out my Sohamo Review.
- KBO Flip Ebike – The KBO Flip is an excellent bike. I’ve had a great time riding it and think it’s a versatile bike that can be used for a lot of purposes and can fit a variety of lifestyles. It’s worked out great for me as a general commuter bike and as a food delivery bike. Check out my KBO Flip Review.
- Hiboy P7 Commuter Ebike – The Hiboy P7 is an excellent electric commuter bike that’s offered at an affordable price point. The range and speed of this bike are both very good, so you won’t have any trouble getting anywhere you need to go with it. As a food delivery vehicle, this is also good – with how much range it offers, you’ll be able to work all day on a single charge. Check out my Hiboy P7 Commuter Electric Bike Review.
- Himiway Escape Ebike – The Himiway Escape is an interesting bike for anyone looking for a moped-style ebike. If you’re a gig economy worker, the Himiway Escape is particularly interesting and it’s possible to think of it as an investment, especially if you can opt to do deliveries with the Himiway versus using a car. It’s not cheap, but you can definitely make your money back when you compare the mileage you’ll put on your car versus using an ebike. Check out my Himiway Escape Bike Review.
- Espin Sport Ebike – The Espin Sport is a good ebike for someone who is looking for an ebike that feels and rides more like a regular bike. There are many ebikes that are really only bikes in name. In reality, they’re basically electric mopeds. The Espin Sport, by contrast, is a bike you could probably ride without the battery and you’d feel like you’re just riding a regular bike. Check out my Espin Sport Review.
More Recommended Scooters
Check out these other scooters I've reviewed:
- Varla Eagle One Scooter – The Varla Eagle One is an excellent scooter that can make sense for a lot of people. It can work as a primary mode of transportation. You can use it to work on gig economy apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grubhub. And it can also be a recreational vehicle if you’d prefer to use it for that. Check out my Varla Eagle One Review.
- Varla Falcon Scooter – The Varla Falcon is an excellent scooter that offers a good amount of power at a lower price point compared to more powerful scooters. It’s not exactly an entry-level scooter, nor is it a high-powered scooter. I think it fits somewhere in-between those two categories – an intermediate scooter if I had to give it a category. Check out my Varla Falcon Review.
- Hiboy S2 Scooter – The Hiboy S2 is an excellent entry-level commuter scooter that's perfect for someone looking to save some money in transportation costs and improve their commute. Check out my Hiboy S2 Review.
- Hiboy S2R Scooter – The Hiboy S2R is one of the more interesting electric scooters I’ve been able to test out. It’s not a high-powered scooter, but for an everyday transport option, it’s very useful, especially given some of the unique features that it has. Indeed, for the price, the Hiboy S2R might be the best value scooter I’ve used. Check out my Hiboy S2R Review.
- GoTrax G5 Scooter – The GoTrax G5 Electric Scooter is a new commuter scooter from GoTrax that I’ve been riding for a while now. It’s a scooter that’s well-built, has a good top speed, and offers a lot of great features. And with a price point in the $500 range, it’s a scooter that offers a lot of value for the money too. Check out my GoTrax G5 Review.
- Sisigad Arrow Max Scooter – When it comes to scooters, you sometimes just need a solid, well-built, decently fast scooter to get you around. The Sisigad Arrow Max is an entry-level scooter that does exactly that. I’ve been riding it around a bunch lately – and so far – I find it to be a fun, affordable scooter that works well for commuting and getting around the city. Check out my Sisigad Arrow Max Review.
- Fucare H3 Scooter – The Fucare H3 is a fun scooter and I’ve enjoyed testing it out. For a daily commuter or quick trips or errands, the Fucare H3 is probably the scooter I’ll use. It’s portable and easy to maneuver, so it’s just easier to take on the road when I need it. Check out my Fucare H3 Scooter Review.